Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Siblings

Yesterday, I was reading the eulogy your didi wrote for you, when I remembered this conversation we once had. I think we were talking about sibling and they way we affected each others lives.

I remember asking you if it was difficult to grow up in your didi's shadow. Since whenever we started being friends, I heard about debolinadi and how she was a great student and an awesome dancer and popular and responsible and blah blah.. And you cocked your head to the side and said, the world may think didi's better than me, but didi thinks I am much cooler than her, smarter, more talented and prettier. It was very touching. You were so proud of how much your didi thought of you.

You would have liked the eulogy. She sounded so proud of her little sister and what her sister had accomplished in her life.

Miss you


No comments:

Post a Comment