Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, Debooh. Lisa and I are skipping celebrating this Valentine's day, because it kills me to know that you had so few with Rakesh. And so few in general.

Also I can't remember us celebrating Valentine's day together. Did we have any weird tradition of exchanging chocolates or gifts in school? Can't remember.

Debs, I have been meaning to send Rono a message about how much I hate that he gave you pain. You had such few years on earth, and he made some of them painful for you. I will never forgive him. Despite Arpita and Arun warning me not to send him this message, I did today. Somehow that today is Valentine's Day made this appropriate.

I think you would have been ok with it. You always liked how firmly I hated Rono. I think it made you feel like you were important to me and that you had my complete loyalty, which you do. There should be vows for friendship. Formal vows that recognize how important we are to each other.

Anyhow, this is what I said "you can never be sorry enough. she had very few years on this earth and you made a lot of them painful. if there was a god, this would have happened to you and not to debooh."


Also Rono, wrote back to me to say "u r a slut and you know that. die!" making it really worth my telling him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment